Ready When You Are
Online Core Courses That You Need!
Ready When You Are (RWUR) will return with expanded course offerings in the Fall 2010 semester.
These core classes are guaranteed to transfer to every accredited
college and university in Texas.
Ready When You Are (RWUR) is a unique, 8-week in duration, set of core curriculum online classes offered on the first Monday of each month during the fall and spring semesters at HCC. These classes are intended for highly-motivated, self-disciplined students with good computer proficiency. All classes are taught by qualified and experienced HCC distance education instructors. Some courses use low cost or FREE virtual textbooks!
- These courses are completely online. This includes all tests and final exams, assignments, etc
- These courses are not self-paced nor are they correspondence courses.
- Determine your level of readiness for taking online courses with our READI assessment tool.
- Same admission, registration, academic advising, and financial aid guidelines and requirements apply to these classes as for all other HCC classes.
- All classes require college-level reading requirements.
- All textbooks are available at HCC Central College, by delivery to any HCC bookstore, or can be purchased online here.
- Student and technical support services will be available over holiday breaks.
Please note: New students to Houston Community College (never applied to HCC) must visit the DE Counseling HOW TO APPLY link to start the registration process. Additional assistance is available through the Ask DE Counseling online form. Please indicate that you are inquiring about Ready When You Are (RWUR) courses.
When you are ready to enroll, visit the HCC Register for Classes page.
RWUR Calendars and Courses Offered